UPDATED JUNE 8, 2020
Great news! The clinic has now re-opened to in-person visits. Call 705-444-5331 or book online.
You’ll notice a number of changes to ensure you have a safe and comfortable visit, but here are the most important:
- Do not come to the clinic if you have cold or flu symptoms. Instead, please book a secure call/video visit.
- Please bring a mask for your visit. We have clean, reusable masks if you do not have one.
- The IV suite is open, although you’ll notice there a lot fewer chairs. Slots are far more limited, and we suggest you book in advance.
- Our doctors are here for you! You can meet with a StoneTree doctor in person, but if you CAN do your consult by video/phone, that’s still the preferred method. Either way, we’re here to help.
- Need supplements? We have a safe pick up process in place just inside the front door. For delivery, just call the clinic.
- Have health insurance? We can bill directly.
We look forward to seeing you!