UPDATED: JAN 17, 2021
We’re Open & Here to Help
As an essential health-care service, we’re here for you. Our office remains open, with a few caveats to keep everyone safe:
- Remote video and telephone consults are encouraged whenever possible.
- In-person visits are available if required
- The IV suite is open, with ongoing screening, disinfection, and, physical distancing protocols
- Curbside pickup for supplements (delivery available if needed)
Call 705-444-5331 or book online.
You’ll notice a number of changes to ensure you have a safe and comfortable visit, but here are the most important:
- Do not come to the clinic if you have cold or flu symptoms. Instead, please book a secure call/video visit.
- Please bring a mask for your visit. We have clean, reusable masks if you do not have one.
- The IV suite is open, although you’ll notice there a lot fewer chairs. Slots are far more limited–please book in advance.
- Our doctors are here for you! You can meet with a StoneTree doctor in person, but if you CAN do your consult by video/phone, that’s still the preferred method. Either way, we’re here to help.
- Need supplements? We have a safe pick up process in place just inside the front door. For delivery, just call the clinic.
- Have health insurance? We can bill directly.
We look forward to seeing you!