Dr. Candice Soldaat is a kind and compassionate naturopathic doctor with a strong clinical focus on fertility and hormonal health. She will listen carefully to your story and work with you to get to the root of your health issues. She believes in an integrative approach involving a combination of conventional and naturopathic medicine.
You can expect that she will create a treatment plan tailored to your unique case using an in-depth interview, conventional and functional laboratory testing, the best available evidence, and your personal preferences.
Candice can help with many health concerns including:
- Unexplained Infertility
- Poor egg quality and/or reserve
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Sperm analysis abnormalities
- Uterine lining abnormalities
- Ovulation dysfunction
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Painful, heavy, or irregular periods
- Thyroid dysfunction and other hormonal imbalances
- Menopause and the transition into menopause
- Digestive concerns
She commonly provides the following services:
- A four-month preconception plan to optimize the health of sperm and eggs during their development
- Acupuncture for menstrual concerns and fertility alongside or without assisted technologies
- Nutritional and lifestyle advice for optimizing your health and weight for conception and pregnancy
Background & Education
Dr. Candice Soldaat is a licensed and registered Naturopathic doctor through the College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO). She completed her Doctor of Naturopathy degree at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) in 2015. During this time she interned at multiple health centers including the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic, the Sherborne Health Center, and the Brampton Naturopathic Teaching Clinic within the Brampton Civic Hospital. She is certified to provide intravenous therapy and currently uses this therapy in her practice.
Before training as a Naturopathic Doctor, Dr. Candice completed a four-year Bachelor of Science degree at McMaster University. She also completed her undergraduate thesis and published a paper on the developing heart of the fruit fly. She now uses her skills in research and problem solving to find solutions to your concerns and health puzzles.
Outside of StoneTree Clinic
Candice is a new mom and when not seeing patients she is likely spending time with her family, hiking with her large dog Lucy, snowboarding, or playing her guitar. She also spends a lot of time in her kitchen cooking, baking, and experimenting with new recipes.
To book an appointment with Dr. Soldaat, call 705-444-5331, or book online.