StoneTree isn’t your typical health care clinic. If you’re wondering if we can help you with your health concerns, consider these three questions:
1. Do you want to get to the root of your health concerns, not just treat the symptoms?
Finding the root cause is part of our health care philosophy. Yes, we’ll help you alleviate those annoying and painful symptoms, but we also want to get to the root of the problem. We want to fix things for good.
2. Do you want to take charge of your health?
At StoneTree, you get the final say. We give you the best analysis, diagnosis and treatment advice possible, and then you get to make a decision about what’s best. It’s called informed consent, and we’re big believers.
If you leave our clinic feeling anything but empowered, hopeful and educated, then we haven’t done our job.
3. Do you want better service from your primary care doctor?
We’re here to serve. If any of the following are things you’d like from your family doctor, then you’re at the right place:
- Do you want longer appointment times?
- Do you want to be able to discuss all your health concerns, not just one per visit?
- Do you want a doctor who is on time?
- Do you want to be able to communicate by email with your doctor? Be able to leave voice messages?
- Do you want copies of your lab work and have the results explained to you?
If you answer yes to anything above, there’s a good chance that StoneTree, and naturopathic medicine, are a good fit for you. You can book your first visit by calling 705-444-5331, or online here. Still have questions? You can book a complimentary “meet the doctor” visit too!