I am a licensed Naturopathic doctor committed to helping people navigate and solve their health concerns and meet their goals.
My approach is to build a foundation for health that is sustainable, evidence-based, and uses a range of natural therapies to keep you functioning at your best. I work with patients to investigate health concerns and to treat the cause of illness. As a naturopathic doctor, I provide personalized care to each patient with a focus on prevention to achieve and maintain the quality of life you deserve!
My journey in naturopathic medicine is rooted in my own struggles with a chronic and challenging condition that left me searching for answers. I have dedicated my career to understanding the body’s innate ability to heal when given the right support and resources. My goal is to bring the benefits of natural medicine to others.
Having studied for years in the city, I am beyond thrilled to be practicing in my hometown Collingwood, a thriving community near and dear to my heart. Outside of the clinic, you can find me spending time on the water, hiking local trails, and skiing at Blue! I also love to cook and share recipes online, follow along at (hyperlink to my Instagram)
- Licensed and registered Naturopathic doctor through the College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO).
- Completed Doctor of Naturopathy degree at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM), graduated in 2023.
- Completed a four-year Bachelor of Science Honours Specialization in Nutrition and Dietetics at Western University, graduated in 2018.
Areas of Interest:
I have a generalized practice that is open to all health concerns for people of all ages, genders, and backgrounds.
My special areas of interest are:
- Women’s health and hormonal concerns (PCOS, PMS, menstrual irregularities, menopause, and more)
- Fertility, pregnancy, and postpartum care
- Digestive concerns and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s and Colitis)
- Weight management, Diabetes, and blood sugar regulation.
- Autoimmune conditions
Together, we can work towards a healthier, happier, and more balanced life.