Make a nutrition plan with our licensed holistic nutritionists.
At StoneTree we believe that you truly are what you eat.
Nutrition is one of the fundamental tools in the naturopathic tool kit, and it’s not uncommon for your naturopathic doctor to suggest changes to your diet.
The tricky part is that eating habits are some of the most challenging to shift.
Food is part of our social life and our body chemistry, and it’s not easy to change a lifetime of behaviour.
Book your complimentary 15-minute consultation to learn more!
To help make things easier, we offer nutritional coaching support from a registered holistic nutritionist.
Whether you’re trying to deal with a food intolerance, reduce your cholesterol, lose weight, or heal any of a myriad number of health problems using nutrition, we can help.
Once your ND has prescribed a diet change, the nutritionist will support the shift by helping you:
- Understand the diet in more detail
- Choose food substitutes for things you commonly eat and enjoy
- Develop meal plans and discover new recipes
- Provide a report with recommendations for any hormonal and vitamin/mineral supplementation
- Stay motivated, and offer support when questions and challenges crop up