There are hundreds and hundreds of diagnostic tests available at the clinic, including:
- Conventional Blood Tests for cholesterol, blood sugar, thyroid, etc.
- Hair Analysis: Toxic elements can be 200-300 times more highly concentrated in hair than in other parts of the body. As a result, human hair provides us with an excellent way to look for overly high levels of such toxins as arsenic, aluminum, cadmium, lead, antimony, and mercury.
- Heavy Metal Toxicity: In addition to hair analysis, there are a number of other tests to identify heavy metal toxicities.
- Food Allergy Testing allows us to identify food sensitivities and intolerances that may be causing any number of health complaints.
- Saliva Hormone Tests help us assess possible hormone balances.
- Body Composition Analysis measures your percentage body fat and lean mass, your basal metabolic rate, and your cellular health. It’s a great tool for benchmarking your health, particularly for people interested in weight loss and lifestyle change.
At StoneTree, we provide full lab services.
Taking blood and other samples can all be done right here at the clinic. No more offsite lab visits!
Book your complimentary 15-minute consultation to learn more!
We can also request lab work done by your medical doctor.
Naturopathic doctors regularly use the clinical information from specialized lab tests to help us restore your body to healthy balance. We offer a wide range of lab services, including the standard tests you might receive from your medical doctor.
If you have any questions about these or other tests, contact the office anytime at (705)444-5331.