- Weight gain / decreased muscle mass
- Night sweats
- Mood swings, irritiability
- Decreased libido
- Increased anxiety, stress, panic attacks
- “Fuzzy thinking”, lack of confidence and memory problems.
- Sleep disturbances and insomnia
- Peri-menopausal challenges for women such as hot flashes, vaginal dryness
- Andropausal challenges for men such as hair loss, erectile dysfunction
Dr. Kristy Prouse, MD is the Medical Director of the Institute for Hormonal Health in Oakville.
An accomplished surgeon and leading OB/GYN with degrees in Psychology, Genetics and Cell Biology, as well as training in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, Dr. Prouse is an Associate Professor at the University of Toronto-Faculty of Medicine and has practiced OB/GYN for the last 18 years.