With a Fertility Naturopath, you have options. Choose a Fertility Naturopath for less invasive fertility treatment options that may help you conceive.
Natural, drug-free alternatives to boost fertility and help conception
Conception isn’t always easy. Roughly 1 in 6 Canadian couples experience infertility—more than double what the rate was in the 1980’s.
While there have been enormous advances in fertility treatments, the conventional fertility process can be overwhelming and exhausting, and side-effects are numerous.
Working with a naturopathic doctor at StoneTree clinic, you can:
- Increase your chances of conception using naturopathic fertility approaches that have minimal or no side-effects
- Support and enhance your conventional fertility treatment choices
- Improve your overall health, and by extension, that of your pregnancy and baby
Start naturopathic fertility treatment today.
At StoneTree Clinic, our naturopathic doctors have worked with thousands of people with fertility issues, ranging from mild to serious.
Book your complimentary 15-minute consultation to learn more!
Wherever your are in your fertility journey, we’re here to help.
A Fertility Naturopath can Help
Our primary goal is to understand and treat the underlying cause of your fertility challenges so that you can a) conceive naturally, or b) ensure your body is as healthy as possible for conventional approaches like artificial insemination, intrauterine insemination (IUI), and in-vitro fertilization (IVF).
For women, that includes:
- Regulating and balancing your menstrual cycle
- Testing and addressing hormone imbalances
- Improving egg quality
For men, that can include:
- Improving sperm count
- Improving sperm motility, and morphology
- Lowering rates of DNA fragmentation
Regardless of how you choose to conceive, our job is to improve your chances of conception while keeping you as healthy as possible!
Whether you’ve already tried conventional treatments, are currently undergoing care, or are just setting out on your fertility journey, naturopathic medicine can help.