Dr. Kristy Prouse, MDStoneTree Clinic: Collingwood Naturopath
Dr. Kristy Prouse MD, is the Medical Director of the Institute for Hormonal Health in Oakville.
She is an accomplished surgeon and leading OB/GYN with degrees in Psychology, Genetics and Cell Biology, as well as training in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine.
In 2011, Dr. Prouse’s passion for integrative medicine and hormonal health led her to establish the Institute for Hormonal Health, an integrative and holistic practice with a team of multidisciplinary practitioners, specializing in hormonal therapy.
Dr. Prouse is an Associate Professor at the University of Toronto-Faculty of Medicine and has practiced OB/GYN for the last 18 years. She’ll be bringing her expertise in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy to the clinic on select dates this fall.
The therapy is great for symptoms of:
- Weight gain / decreased muscle mass
- Night sweats
- Mood swings, irritiability
- Decreased libido
- Increased anxiety, stress, panic attacks
- “Fuzzy thinking”, lack of confidence and memory problems
- Sleep disturbances and insomnia
- Peri-menopausal challenges for women such as hot flashes, vaginal dryness
- Andropausal challenges for men such as hair loss, erectile dysfunction
Dr. Prouse will be working alongside our Collingwood naturopathic doctors on select dates this fall to develop the best functional medicine plan to rebalance your hormones. Spaces are limited–please contact the clinic to book at 705-444-5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.