https://stonetreeclinic.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/canada150.jpg 325 500 The StoneTree Team http://stonetreeclinic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/stonetree_logo-300x137.jpg The StoneTree Team2017-07-01 06:00:142017-06-29 17:01:10Happy Birthday Canada!
We have a lot to celebrate!
- Canadians are living longer than ever with an average life expectancy of 82 years.
- Almost 90% of Canadians reported feeling in good to excellent health—the highest proportion of people among G7 countries.
- 70% of Canadians considered their mental health to be either very good or excellent.
- The proportion of Canadians who smoke is decreasing overall. Just under 4 million Canadians currently smoke – in 2002 there were 5.4 million.
- More Canadians are completing their high school and post-secondary education than ever before—in 2015, 90% finished high school and 66% were a post-secondary graduate.
For this and so much more we are grateful to call this great country home.
Keep up the great work!