The team at StoneTree is excited to welcome Lanee Brown for an evening of mindfulness and meditation.
Mindfulness has left the fringes, and gained incredible traction in recent years. Research has shown that meditation can:
- Improve mental focus and increase short-term memory
- Reduce the risk of heart disease and lower blood pressure
- Improve sleep and reduce anxiety
- Increase self-confidence and self-esteem
Many of these benefits seem to be associated with how meditation changes the brain–something that’s now well-researched.
Please join us at the clinic this Wednesday, April 5, 2017. from 4-6 PM.
This evening is an opportunity to discover a taste of what mindfulness meditation offers. There’s no charge, and no experience required. Here are a few details:
- 4-5PM – arrival, tea, talk and gentle movement in preparation for our meditation
- 5-6PM – meditation & discussion
- Doors will be locked at 5PM sharp as we will start the meditation at that time.
- There will be some chairs available, but you may want to bring a cushion if sitting on the floor isn’t comfortable for you.
Please RSVP and let us know if you will be joining us by calling the clinic at 705-444-5331, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.