- 1 cooking onion diced
- 1-2 tsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 box of PC Organics chicken stock
- 1 handful of baby carrots diced or 1 carrot diced
- 1 big potato or 2 small potatoes diced
- 1 handful of egg noodles (or corn noodles, rice noodles or rice if gluten free diet)
- Anything else you want to throw in!
Sauté the onion in oil with salt and pepper until soft (if you have leftover chicken from a meal, throw some in here, too.) Pour in a box of broth. Add diced vegetables. Bring to boil and add the noodles. Cook until veggies and noodles are soft.
Serves four small servings – and I don’t know a single picky kid who won’t eat this meal. Enjoy! -Tara