A cancer diagnosis can be one of the most frightening events in life. At StoneTree we work with patients and their families to help them navigate through this very stressful and confusing time.
Our complimentary approach to patients undergoing conventional cancer care focuses on helping to:
- Decrease the side-effects of conventional cancer treatments
- Improve the nutritional status of patients before, during, and after conventional treatment
- Support the patient’s immune system to avoid additional illness
- Increase the effectiveness of conventional treatments
- Improve overall health in an attempt to prevent the spread or recurrence of cancer
- Support the body’s ability to better heal itself
StoneTree also offers alternative care for those patients who have exhausted all their conventional choices and are seeking new treatment options.
Some of the tools and therapies we use at the clinic include:
Intravenous Vitamin C: At high concentrations, research shows that vitamin C is damaging to cancer cells, without harmful effects to the rest of the body.
European Mistletoe Therapy: is one of the most common forms of complementary cancer treatment in Europe. It is used to stimulate the immune system and help reduce the side effects of conventional cancer treatment.
Detoxification: Many environmental toxins are associated with various cancers. Testing for and removing from the body these toxins can help slow or halt disease.
Supplementation and herbal medicines: There are many products are the market that are touted as “anti-cancer”. We can help you make supplementation choices based on research data, and ensure that supplements are not interfering with your conventional treatment plan.
Whether you want to recover faster, and improve the effectiveness of your conventional cancer treatment, or you’ve exhausted all your options and aren’t sure what to do next, please contact us. You can have all your initial questions answered in one of our complimentary “meet the doctor” visits by calling (705)444-5331.